A Bobcat is one of the most used equipment for landscaping and construction projects. A bobcat is versatile and can be used for many purposes. The mini Bobcat is a great choice for landscaping and site development. It can also be used to dig trenches, trenching and other exterior jobs. Because it can maneuver in tight spaces, unlike other types of equipment, the mini Bobcat is the best choice for interior projects.
Because of its versatility, mini Bobcats are always in demand. It is more convenient to rent a Bobcat than buy it if you don’t use it often. A (mini) Bobcat can be rented at a very affordable price. It doesn’t require any major investment, and it is easy to store or upkeep. Greenbar Excavation offers both mini and bobcats.
Mini Bobcats: The Benefits
- It’s faster than manual work
- It can be used in difficult to reach areas
- The raised cutouts between rollers make it easy to clean.
- It can do the same thing as a large machine, but in a smaller package
- It is fast in cycle time and has strong breakout forces.
- It can be easily connected to attachments, and has interchangeable tracks
- It’s very easy to use
- It’s easy to load and move
- It features a high flotation track to minimize ground disturbance
- It’s very affordable to rent
- It performs a better job
Mini Bobcats: The Limitations
- It is small so it may not be suitable for larger jobs.
- Because the track is short, it can be less efficient on rough terrain.
- Fixed point work is not the best use of it.
- It is not recommended to be used on very muddy or mine-filled terrains.
This post was written by Tanner Brown. Tanner is the Owner and operator of Greenbar Excavation. Greenbar Excavation is a fully licensed, insured, and accredited Excavation company based in Prineville, Oregon. Greenbar Excavation is one of the top companies for residential excavation contractors. Don’t look further, go with the company with your best interest in mind!