Going tankless with the water heaters has so many benefits. If you have been taking cold showers or you are still using the old tank heater, it is time to make the big switch. With a tankless water heater, you will get an unlimited supply of hot water, without any lag time.
Tankless Water Heaters Infographic Script
How the Heater Works:
Here are the stages of getting hot water:
Step 1: Turn on your tap to allow the water to flow.
Step 2: The cold water will flow in the water heating unit
Step 3: Water is heated up by the unit that uses electricity or gas
Step 4: Get hot water flowing from the taps
Key Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters:
- Continuous Supply of hot water when needed
- The lifespan of the tankless units is longer than the tank models
- It is more efficient and has no standby heat loss
- As far as energy efficiency goes, they are about 34% more efficient that the standard tank heaters
- Due to the compact size, it can be mounted on the wall and save on storage space.
- There is no risk of rupture of the tank.
What to Consider When Buying Tankless Water Heaters:
- Consider the heating source, there are gas and electric models
- Look out for the most reputable brands like Rheem, Rinnai, EcoSmart and Eccotemp
- If you want more 5 gallons per minute, you will need 2 units.
- Consult an expert to help in making an informed decision.